Ayrshire Tree Surgeons aim to:
1. To conduct all company activity, in keeping with the principles of environmental conservation.
2. Assess the environmental impact prior to tree work being carried out.
3. Undertake environmentally sound tree surgery work by reducing waste generation and recycling waste wherever possible.
4. Work together with government bodies on environmental strategies if required.
5. Boost awareness of environmental conservation among Ayrshire Tree Surgeons employees through training and education.
Where possible Ayrshire Tree Surgeons recycles the debris created from tree works. Wood chips are sold on as mulch or biofuel.
Large logs & trunks are boarded and seasoned for resale.
Smaller wood is sold on as firewood.
Hedge trimmings are composted.